Our Gaston branch is seeking a retail agronomy sales specialist to join our agronomy division. This position requires a motivated, self-starter with a desire to provide agronomic advice and outstanding service to our growers. We are looking for someone to not only take care of our current customer base, but to also prospect and grow the business.
- Develop customer relationships to understand how we can best serve the grower.
- Work with plant operations to coordinate the delivery of products and services in an efficient manner.
- You will work in conjunction with the location manager to develop a marketing strategy for our products.
- Work with your location Manager and the Agronomy Division Manager to develop a vision for the growth and profitability of the location.
- Promote our core business areas: crop protection, crop nutrients, seed, custom application and precision ag.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key industry and strategic community partners.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Work extended hour's in-season to meet business demands.
BS in Agronomy or other ag-related degree. Work experience can substitute for degree.
CCA preferred or working toward obtaining one
CDL required or working toward obtaining one
Must pass background checks and pre-employment drug test.
- Competitive base salary based on experience.
- Bonus potential
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k and pension plan.
- Company vehicle, cell phone, iPad and laptop.
Interested candidates can forward their resumes to: email@example.com