AgBest has is an opportunity to become a professional Custom Applicator offering competitive pay and great benefits.
As an applicator, you will field apply fertilizer and crop protection products as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Requires mixing and loading of crop protection products and fertilizers.
- Scout fields.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- Accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Handle and deliver bulk and packaged products.
- Assist in other duties, including inventory control, driving tender trucks, and warehouse operations.
- CDL required.
Applications can be emailed to Mike Couch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can download, fill out and submit your application to the following address:
ATTN: Personnel Dept.
P.O. Box 392
Muncie, IN 47308-0392